Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
The classic fettuccine alfredo gets a new twist with Sonoma Gourmet’s Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta Sauce! This easy meal option is loaded with grilled chicken, plenty of cheese and a creamy sauce that’s studded with cauliflower. Add a green salad on the side and dinner is served! Serves: 6
1 jar of sonoma gourmet cauliflower alfredo pasta sauce (13.75 oz)
12 ounces of dry fettuccine noodles
1lb of boneless skinless chicken brests
2 teaspoons of italian seasoning
½ cup of finely grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1 tablespoon of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken.
2. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cook time will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
3. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
4. While the chicken is cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
5. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Pour in the pasta sauce and half the chicken and toss to coat. Place the remaining chicken, parmesan cheese and parsley over the top of the pasta and serve immediately.
In This Recipe
Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta Sauce
Yep, we did that. Now the delicious flavor of a traditional Alfredo sauce with florets of cauliflower. A subtle addition that really adds a nice touch of flavor and texture.