Baked Ravioli with Roasted Vegetables
This baked ravioli dish is a hearty meal that’s packed full of vegetables, sauce and melted cheese. This recipe gets a double dose of veggies from roasted zucchini and mushrooms, as well as the assortment of vegetables in Sonoma Gourmet’s Roasted Vegetables Pasta Sauce. This is a vegetarian dinner that even the meat lovers will happily enjoy! Serves: 6
1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (25 ounces or larger)
1 tablespoon olive oil (try Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil)
1 jar of Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Vegetables Pasta Sauce (25 ounce)
2 zucchinis, quartered and cut into 1 inch pieces
8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the zucchini and mushrooms on the pan; drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Place the vegetables in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, until tender and slightly browned.
3. Coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the vegetables, half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and ending with mozzarella cheese.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
8. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley, then serve.
In This Recipe
Delightfully chunky! We use all organic plum tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, onions, carrots and garlic with a special blend of herbs, spices and organic extra virgin olive oil for the perfect combination of fresh flavors and textures. TRY THIS SAUCE >>