Grilled Ratatouille Skewers
The flavors of a classic ratatouille, on a stick! Serves: 4-6
4 metal or wooden skewers
1 medium-size yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
1 medium-size zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 large red onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
1/4 cup Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Garlic and Herbs Olive Oil Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato with Basil Pasta Sauce
1. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced vegetables in Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Garlic and Herbs Olive Oil.
3. Thread the vegetables on to the skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill on high heat, rotating occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Serve with Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato with Basil Pasta Sauce.
In This Recipe
SONOMA GOURMET Roasted Garlic & Herbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Premium California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, Rosemary and Parsley - this oil wins the gold star for deliciousness. Treat your family and guests to something truly extraordinary. Perfect as a dipping or cooking oil; the options are endless. Try This Olive Oil >>
Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato with Basil Pasta Sauce
Organically grown in California, our Cherry Tomatoes are naturally sweet; combined with organic fresh basil, this product provides traditional Italian flavor with a California twist. Try This Sauce >>