Shrimp Penne Alla Vodka
This Shrimp Penne Alla Vodka is a quick and easy meal idea that’s on the table in just 20 minutes. This 6 ingredient recipe features succulent shrimp, paired with penne pasta and Sonoma Gourmet Vodka & Cream Pasta Sauce. Add a sprinkling of parsley and parmesan and dinner is served! Serves: 6-8
1 POUND PENNE PASTA
1 AND ½ POUNDS OF LARGE SHRIMP, PEELED AND DEVEINED
1 TABLESPOON OLIVE OIL
SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
1 JAR OF SONOMA GOURMET VODKA & CREAM PASTA SAUCE
½ CUP GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
¼ CUP CHOPPED PARSLEY OR BASIL
1. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
2. In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them to the pan.
3. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
4. Drain the pasta and return to the pot. Add the jar of pasta sauce to the pasta and stir to combine; season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
5. Place the shrimp on top of the pasta; sprinkle with parmesan and parsley and serve immediately.
In This Recipe
SONOMA GOURMET Vodka & Cream PASTA SAUCE
When we decided to come up with a vodka sauce, we knew exactly where to turn—literally right down the road here in Sonoma. The Hanson family and Sonoma Gourmet team both believe in using the finest ingredients to deliver exceptional taste and this vodka sauce is no exception. Here is our take on a classic. Cheers! TRY THIS SAUCE >>