This pork scallopini is dinner time made simple! Tender slices of pork are breaded and cooked to a golden brown, then topped with Sonoma Gourmet Trumpet Mushroom Marsala Simmer Sauce. Serve this dish over pasta or mashed potatoes for a complete meal. Serves: 6
1 ½ pounds pork loin, cut into ½ inch thick slices
¾ cup flour
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 jar Sonoma Gourmet Trumpet Mushroom Marsala Simmer Sauce
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Place the flour on a plate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. In a large pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat.
3. Dredge the pork slices in the flour mixture on both sides and add to the pan in one layer. You may need to work in batches.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or just until cooked through. Repeat with remaining pork.
5. Remove the pork from the pan and place on a plate; cover to keep warm.
6. Pour the simmer sauce into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until sauce is warmed though. Add the pork slices back to the sauce and spoon some of the sauce over the top.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
In This Recipe
SONOMA GOURMET Trumpet Mushroom Marsala Simmer & Braising Sauce
Locally grown, organic King Trumpet mushrooms are combined with sweet Marsala wine to create a flavor combination that is out of this world.